Totally Unrelated But I Need to Share With You: The Clear Cube


I made a video on my new favorite thing : )
p.s. I know I sound really goofy, that's because I really am! Go figure!
Hey everyone, this is not jewelry related but it's COOL!
I ordered The Clear Cube last month and it finally arrived : )
It's the same GORGEOUS makeup storage that the Kardashians sisters have in their bathroom.
I thought you'd might like to know about it and perhaps would like to check it out.
I'm not affiliated in any way with The Clear Cube, I'm just a super happy Clear Cube owner..and I've waited a whole month for it to arrive ^^

I needed this organizer in my life! I'm a makeup collector (as some of you may know if you read my beauty blog, www.stephanie-nguyen.blogspot.com) I've been collecting since my freshman year in college..so that was 5 years ago.

My two passions in life, MAKEUP & JEWELRY
I'm such a girl right? Believe it or not, I never used to be..I was a tom boy in the 6-8th grade..then I became a girly girl 9th grade through now! ^_^
But I think that's how it is for most girls.
My little sister is a bit reverse..she used to be super princess girly girl purple and pink..and now she doesn't even wear makeup lol. The stages of life work in mysterious ways..don't you agree?
I also just had my lash extensions filled, if you're curious about lash extensions (or don't know what they are yet) check out my personal beauty blog. Sometimes I feel that DSK Jewelry has overshadowed my beauty blog (which came first) lol.

My blogger feed on that blog has been broken for over a year now..does anyone know how I can fix it? Any help would be much appreciated!

I have a more detailed post on the $350 clear cube on my personal blog so head on over and check it out : )
There's even a link to a $24 "clear cube" from MUJI.

You know you're curious!

And somewhat jewelry related : ) I picked up a new pair of Chanel Pearl Earrings with Black Enamel. The ones I bought today are $235. I know it's just costume jewelry, but I simply fell in love with them. I started my Chanel earring collection not too long ago. I currently have 7 pairs :D 5 from Paris, and 2 from the Seattle.

Thanks for visiting and have a great night everyone!
Gem Faire is tomorrow! I'll be at the Tacoma Dome from 10am-12pm for the wholesale segment of the event (it's all weekend long, and open to the public, but there is admission fees.)

I'm ecstatic, I can't wait to see what beautiful jewels I can find this year. Let me know if there are any particular gemstones you like. There this one vendor that flies in from overseas to attend this tradeshow. I know I will be picking up Amethyst, Light Amethyst, and Lemon Quartz. Suggestions are more than welcome : )

Since we're on totally unrelated topics, my puppies got neutered 3 days ago..now they must wear their cones of shame for 2 weeks!
lol look at the 3 sleepy heads. Wally looks totally zoned out haha
I love my boys : )

p.s. Did I mention they invaded my couch?

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.