Key of Heart Necklace


Key of Heart Necklace 18"
.925 Sterling Silver Heart Link
.925 Sterling Silver Key
Crystallized Swarovski
Special: $35







I think this necklace would make a great holiday gift for a loved one.
I am hosting this special up for a limited time
Happy Shopping!

And if you'd like to customize the small crystal heart crystal color, feel free to e-mail me (Steph) to order at dskjewelry@gmail.com

I've added the "birthstone colors" on the right hand side of the blog for fun ^_^

***I won't have the 16" Heart Link Chains until next week. Sorry for the wait everyone, they've been selling out really fast this year.***

I appreciate your every visit!
I'll have a new post up tomorrow with photos of new packaging and some pendants for sale :)
I left my work laptop in the office and won't be back there until tomorrow morning. I'll see you all in 12 hours? It's a date okay? :P

~Steph ^_^

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.