Sheet Music & A Flute Story

There are 3 .925 Sterling Charms
This reminds me of my day in band class lol
I played the clarinet for 3 years in middle school. I was 10th/11th chair out of 29 chairs : )
I remember when we'd challenge each other for the chairs. lol
I hated to be challenged!

My boyfriend was first chair flute, AHAHAHAHAA
When I found that out, I about died of laughter.
He was like..don't you know the greatest flute players are men?

He recently told me a sad story...one year his flute got stolen from the band room.
He had to sit out for the rest of the year : (
Eventually, someone turned in a flute to the school. It was Minh's flute! They had found it stuffed in a gutter near his middle school.
He said it was those mean girls in his class who where jealous of him being first chair!

Isn't that just sad?! Makes me want to hug him.

I just felt really bad...so after that story ~ I never made fun of him again for playing the flute. lol

Do you play any instruments?

If I could do it again, I would have picked up violin!
And I still want to learn how to play the piano..just so I can play Taeyang's "Wedding Dress"

"Music Theory" DSK Everything Bracelet
7" Italian Sterling Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski Crystals and Pearls
*sold*





Do you all know of Yoonha85? He's a pianist on youtube, he's AMAZING.

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.