DSK in Janine's Sketchbook

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share with you some art work created by one of my readers & loyal customer. Her name is Janine Tondu. She's an artist who recently graduated with her Bachelors in Illustration from the Fashion Institute of Technology. She is inspired by Children's books and her goal is to draw for Children's books. Her style is also inspired by fashion as well.

I thought her art is too awesome not to be shared with everyone on the DSK Jewelry blog. : ) I've also included a link to her blogspot. Thank you Janine for making my day a whole lot brighter. ^_^

Inspired Sunlight by Janine Tondu

Art ⓒ Janine Tondu

Art ⓒ Janine Tondu

DSK's 14K Bermuda Earrings
$20






Thank you Janine!
I'd like to send you an extra pair of these earrings as a gift to you as my appreciation for your talent. : )

Love,

Steph ;D

Moonlight Necklace & Earring Set
16" 14K Gold-filled Necklace
14K Gold-filled Lovely Lady Earrings
$55









*4 sets available*

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.