Moonstones, Lemon Quartz, Light Amethyst 14k Earrings


Hey friends : )
Long time no post!
I just got home to Seattle, and still recovering from a cold.
I apologize for being MIA these past few days. My body just hasn't allowed me to do much of anything during the worse part of the storm.
Enough with the bad news, on to the good news!

You can now e-mail all your questions to: customerservice@dskjewelry[dot]com
I get overwhelmed with e-mails from time to time, and more than often it's hard for me to tackle them all in one day. Therefore, I have found a solution by getting help for both you and me.

If you have any questions, such as your order status, contact customerservice@dskjewelry[dot]com

Any questions they can't answer for you will be forwarded to me to answer.

I think this way, you all will receive a more prompt response. No one likes waiting, I know that to be true!

Thank you for your support, and I hope you like my new earrings.

I am finally able to introduce to you Moonstones

14K Moonstone Love Bait Earrings
*Limited, Update 2 Pairs Available*
$25








14K Lemon Quartz Love Bait Earrings
$30









14K Light Amethyst Love Bait Earrings
$32







Sterling, Crystal, and Pearl Chandelier Earrings
$30








I just can't help but take pictures everyday from my bedroom : )
Last night looked so pretty


Thank you for your time & patience, I'm back in SEA!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.