My New Puppies

Bringing Home Puppy!
I know this is non-jewelry related, but it's definitely a big part of my life. : )
I hope they put a smile on your face!

For more pictures of the puppies: www.stephanie-nguyen.blogspot.com
For a short video of us bringing home our puppies, www.youtube.com/DSKNguyen

Minh & I have been searching for a puppy for a few months now..but we never made it fast enough ~someone always seems to adopt the puppy or dog we wanted.

Wednesday night I was surfing the Seattle Times Classified for pets.
I refresh my page after an hour of browsing (I know..)
And Mari just posted up 4 little Malchi Puppies.
They're 75% Maltese, and 25% Chihuahua
Born April 8, 2010 : )

We came home with two!
Their picture in the Seattle's Time Classified lol
Who would have thought we'd take both?

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.