DSK's Nonners Before & After "Makeup"

My childhood friend is an official creative psycho sarcastic? weirdooooooooooo.
lol, but she makes me laugh.so.hard. Live life with a sense of humor & you'll be much happier : )
Watch the first 2 seconds and prepare to burn some extra calories laughing!

Well Nonners, you're my secret winner in spirit! shhhhh....! no one will know about it!
hahaha, I love your loco ways.

I extended my 2010 Search until July 15th because quite a few ladies have recently placed orders and want to join. Everyone who enters this year is going to get a jewelry gift from me on the behalf of DSK Jewelry. ^_^

Thank you to all those who have already entered!
Keep the entries coming! Remember to send them to model@dskjewelry.com

Gnite!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.