midnight at the mutter museum.

Leva-0945

happy halloween!

my love & i were married three years ago today. everyday i feel lucky to have found such a talented, funny & handsome man. we were married at the mutter museum here in philly & i'll always remember how we shared our night with so many friends and family as well as all the ghosts of those long past.

as part of my annual halloween / wedding anniversary celebration, i'm decided to give one mini planchette ring or necklace or if these frighten you, a 75$ gift certificate to anything in my shop to one lucky reader. i'm so grateful to have such kind & amazing (!!!) people read these ramblings and purchase my jewels. so thank you again & again for visiting me here, wearing bloodmilk or sending me nice letters.  

Photobucket

to enter, just leave a comment to this post. it doesn't matter what you say, as long as you leave a mark. the winner will be annouced on nov 8th! 

*also, my shoppe will be closed for the week as my love & i are headed over to SF. i curated a ouija board show that opens at loved to death on saturday! i'll post more details soon. 


hope all you ghouls had or are having a great night!

xo


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.