another season, another set up...........

by Kelli Pope


As artists, I think we constantly hunger for new skills and techniques. We conquer one skill and want to do more, better, more unique work. Our work this year will look nothing like the creations we made years ago. This definitely applies to me. I bought the kiln, and am making my own beads... now I want to learn to enamel and etch.. sigh..... It just never ends :o) I LOVE it!! There is NO getting bored!!!

This also seems to apply to my booth set up. It has been evolving for years. I've ALWAYS wanted it to look differently, and was constantly tweaking here, and adding there... This year for the first time EVER, I like it. I REALLY like it. I'm happy with the way it looks.... (well, except for touching up the paint on my sign... oh yeah, and staining the new shelving ;)




Before...............







..... and after...................

How are you evolving??? Do you continue to challenge yourself?

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.