the heart.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

if you've known me for any length of time, you'll know that lydia deetz is my muse & fashion reference point. all black, filmy, lacey clothing / inky hair / & a sombre attitude punctuated by a quirky curiosity for the afterlife. and of course, stripes. my eye is immediately drawn to anything anything with graphic black and white stripes. it's become an obsession over the last few years and I burn my eyeballs on the olde cartoon series (yes i have all the trading cards too) I got in a shady on-line deal. i even have a 'beetlejuice' striped lamp in my studio. . . .

this editorial by matthew shave sharply nails a lithe, adult lydia straddling worlds. even my phantom limbs are swooning.

ps. there is word of a beetlejuice remake. i'm not sure how i feel about this.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.