Wish Granted

by D'Arsie Manzella of Mamacita Beadworks
A while back I told you What a Girl Wants over here in Mamacitaville.
Well one seller was so generous she sent me some of her beautiful beads
to experience first hand and I want to share in that generosity with you, our readers!
Here are some earrings I made with the gift, they are some of my favorites as they incorporate a vintage stamping from earrings I found as a teen in my Grandma's jewelry.
I have had these silver stampings in my collection
for over 15 years and now I enjoy them weekly!
Jeanette at ClayHappy on Etsy makes these polymer clay beads which are light, complex and sophisticated. The time she takes to hand polish the beads give them a wonderful luster.
If you'd like to win 4 of these beautiful beads for your fall jewelry designs, just leave a comment below about an act of generosity that just knocked your socks off, a wish
unexpectedly granted or a surprise that enriched your life.
While thinking, head over to Jeanette's shop and choose your favorite bead design to share in your comment. Only comments including a favorite will be considered for the giveaway. Saturday morning I will randomly choose a winner from your comments and post the winner on our Facebook Page:
Love My Art Jewelry
Lets share the lovely moments!
Many heartfelt thanks to Jeanette, making the world a
sweeter place, one bead at a time!
xoxo,
Mamacita

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.