Beginnings

by Lucia Tremont
Guest Author

I have been enameling for just about three years. Every day I am thinking about a project, colors or new techniques I can learn. What did I do before glass?

I would consider myself artistically inclined. I am interested in many mediums, styles and forms of art, and have tried many. If I don't know how to do it, I read and research. I was fairly good at some, but I always moved on to some other form of art. But once I began to enamel, I was connected, and that was a great feeling. That's what I wanted and was looking for. That was my expression. That was the beginning.

Today, I wanted to show what I've been creating for the past three years.  I hope you enjoy.




















I'd love for you to check you to check out my Etsy Shop:

Thank-you


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.