October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

The topic of breast cancer has hit very close to home these past few months. I've learned quite a bit about my family's history with cancer these past few years. Some Asian "grown ups" that I know have always seem to hide things from their children (because they think they're protecting them from the upsetting truths). There are some secrets you can't hide forever. I know that early prevention is helpful when it comes to health related diseases, but you can't run away from genetics (said a family member). I'm glad my loved ones have been more open to talking about this topic with me in recent months.
It never hurts to ask about your family history if you don't know about it!

Many readers have asked me to make a necklace for the breast cancer cause, and today I share this necklace with all of you at DSK Jewelry.

If you are interested in this necklace or pendants, please e-mail me (Steph) DSKJewelry@gmail.com for more details. All proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure to help support the fight against breast cancer. :-)

The back of the pendant.

Option 1: Sterling Silver Ribbon, Rosaline Heart
Option 2: Sterling Silver Ribbon, Medium Light Rose
Option 3: Sterling Silver Ribbon, Large AB Rose

Thank you for stopping by!

~ October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month ~




Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.