Store Annoucement

Hey DSK Shoppers!

Thank you for your orders, however I've recently have become very back ordered for a number of reasons.

1. I think a lot of my readers now have some extra Christmas / Holiday money to go shopping! lol jk, but it's highly likely ; )

2. I recently injured my index finger on my left hand. This makes it difficult for me to work right now. It was a minor accident - not to worry! I can still type without using one of my index finger currently lol. I won't explain in detail what happened because I don't want anyone to feel bad for me. Doesn't not knowing make you more curious and make me seem more interestingly mysterious? lol jk

3. My cousin Johnny is also visiting me from Southern California for 2 weeks. He's been such a great help ever since I got hurt. He's currently studying business in college so it's always great learn what he's currently learning about :D


I do need some extra time to work on jewelry pieces and mail out current orders.
I hope you all understand. : ) Thank you all for being my biggest support system!

I wanted to make this announcement to let everyone know that it may take up to 2-6 weeks before you receive any orders placed. (Depending on where you're from). Everything is shipped from Seattle, Washington USA. Please consider this while shopping. I really appreciate your understanding.

And as always thank you for your interest in my jewelry line!
I will be back to my normal pace very soon. Hang with me!

-DSK Steph : )

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.