Pretty in Violet Everything Bracelet!

Hey everyone, thank you for visiting today! My significant other Minh is out of the country for two weeks with his entire family. They're visiting his aging relatives in the heart of Hue in Vietnam (for the Viet readers who might be curious, Minh and I are both Hue except I don't speak with a Viet Hue accent like him lol. We were both born in the US).

I myself have not yet been to Vietnam, but I plan to go in the next 3-4 years with my own family.

Anyhow, since he'll be gone, it's just me and the pups! I'm going to dedicate the next two weeks completely to DSK Jewelry. I've been caught up these past few months helping out at Arrow Law Group in Seattle, WA. They should have a new paralegal soon and my life will be DSK Bliss!

I will be update on a daily basis again so check back for new updates & new jewelry pieces! :D Thanks for the support everyone!




Pink, Pretty, & Violet
DSK's Everything Bracelet
7 1/4" .925 Italian Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
Engraved Sterling DSK Tag!
Antique Silver Bows
Crystallized Swarovski
One of a Kind
$75
*sold*
Thank you!



Pretty Violet Bow Sterling Earrings
Crystallized Swarovski
Antique Silver Bows
**sold**
$15

"Royal PH 18" Necklace"
18" (45cm) .925 Sterling Silver Heart Link Necklace
Engraved Sterling DSK Tag
Antique Silver Crown
Crystallized Swarovski
*Now 2 Available*
$50







What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.