Sakura Matcha Everything Bracelet

Sakura Matcha ^_^
I was inspired by the Green Tea Cherry Blossom Kit Kats : )
Matcha is one type of Green Tea (it's pretty much ground up tea leaves -- very tasty!)
Have you ever had the flavored Japanese Kit Kats?
Where I live (Seattle) is enriched with Japanese grocery stores! -- I always find new treats at each and every visit! It also helps that I have a friend who works at the popular Uwajimaya. :) She always gives me the update on new flavored Kit Kats. Two of my close friends from New York are envious that I can pick up flavored Kit Kats so easily.
I've even had Japanese's Green Tea flavor Oreo's!
Sakura Matcha (Cherry Blossom Green Tea!)
DSK's Everything Bracelet
7" .925 Italian Sterling Silver Heart Links
Sterling Silver DSK Tag!
Crystallized Swarovski
*available at www.dskjewelry.com*

Thank you!

Did anyone watch the State of the Union?
President Obama (USA) is so charismatic! I love hearing him speak.
Minh and I saw him in person back when we were in college during Obama's campaigne, he was an amazing speaker then too!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.