Featured in Fuzkittie's latest OOTD video

I was just catching up my Youtube videos and saw Fuzkittie's latest Outfit of the Day (OOTD) video wearing a necklace I sent her over holiday, and a bracelet I made her 2 years ago! She was one of those first believers in me and my jewelry. She supported me even when I had roughly 2 followers (and her being 1 of them!) hahahaha :D It was sweet to see that she still has it after her move and all. Hahaha my jewelry made the made the cut! :P (because you know..sometimes when you move you are forced to leave some things behind). lol *Think Toy Story 3 when Andy has to clean out his room to move to college* lol

Fuzkittie no longer blog at her blogspot (but it's still a great resource to all of her older beauty looks and blog posts), but she blogs at her Facebook Page! She was on hiatus for a while there (had me worried!) lol but she's back blogging at her Facebook Page & makes almost daily Youtube videos for her viewers.

Photo taken by Fuz
Fuzkittie's Bracelet
.925 Italian Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
Custom Bracelet I made for Fuzkittie in 2009.
Photo taken by Fuz
Fuzkittie's Bracelet that she had on in the video. I don't have this same exact bracelet for sale right now, but if you would like one one, and enough girls ask for it, I will bring it back!
E-mail me, dskjewelry@gmail.com

I found her post back in 2009 when I made her this bracelet here if you want to see. : )



The necklace she is wearing in this Outfit of the Day video is in fact, the Kellie Necklace in an 16" (40cm) length.

The Kellie Necklace
.925 Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski Hearts
16" (40cm) Length $40







18" (45cm) Length $45








In my mind she is one of the most friendliest bloggers/youtubers in existence. She has a great personality, and a great sense of humor with a fabulous taste in piano music. You will find that out quickly once you get to know her. : )
Fuzkittie really needs no introduction as she's one of the first amazing friend I've made here on blog, and she was one of the first DSK Jewelry Models! Our 2 year +friendship all started on beauty blog as some of you may already know, but I won't bore you with our story. haha

Her real name is Juichia, and she's Taiwanese-American who loves Asian Makeup! She especially loves Japanese cosmetics. And I'm finally glad to see her come back to the blog/youtube world with MAC Cosmetics in her collection! *gasp* lol
I knew she wouldn't be able to resist the awesomeness of MAC products.
She makes a lot of beautiful informative makeup tutorials, and outfit of the day videos.
I would high recommend you to check her out if haven't yet already in your free time. : )

I'll link you here to meet Fuzkittie,
She's wearing DSK's Fuzkittie Necklace (starfish/moon) available on the right hand size bar under her DSK Model Photo on this very blog. ^_^

Fuzkittie's Facebook Page
Fuzkittie's Youtube Channel

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.