Wedding Earrings

I actually have been making things this year even if I got behind in posting so I'll try and get a few up. My nephew Ben got married to the lovely Brittany on July 31. This was just after he graduated from Grand Valley State University with a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree so we're very proud of him. I made these earrings to go with my dress which was a pale yellow silk with a watercolor-y floral design on it. The stones pick up the colors in the dress. The frames are a little big because I changed my mind at the last minute and put different large stones in them. I lost count of how many gemstones are in these but they include hydro quartz, garnet, amethyst, mystic quartz and green onyx. Yes, they are a bit heavy but I didn't notice after a while.

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.