Taking it outside Etsy...

by Izzy Winterhart



You may be asking "what is this?".
This beautiful creation was lovingly built by my father-in-law.


You see, I've decided to try to, hopefully, increase sales by selling a few items outside Etsy.
My adorable, eight month pregnant hair dresser has been kind enough
to offer a space in her salon to place a few of my items.

My father-in-law is brilliant when it comes to woodworking.
I give him the tiny bit of an idea and this is what he comes up with.


There is a mirror wrapped up in that brown paper.


See how beautiful the little boxes are to hold my business cards and brochures.
Brilliant.


It needs a simple splash of black paint,
mirror installed,
Under a Copper Sky creations added
and voila.
Hopefully lots and lots of sales will be coming my way.

I know many of you do shows,
but how many have your jewelry in shops?
What type of shops?
How are sales?
I'd love to hear about your experiences.




What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.