Swarovski Fish Charm

I made this for my family's cat Tobey. I'm also making them for my friend's cats. =^_^=
Special thanks to Tobey for inspiring me!!
I chose a larger clasp to fit the ring on the cat's collar. I have yet to figure out what charms to make for my dogs. Any ideas?
Swarovski Fish Charm
Sterling Silver
Silver Plated Lobster Clasp
Swarovski Crystal Capri Blue
$10








This charm is not strictly for your feline friends, but I do suggest a smaller sterling silver lobster clasp if you would like me to custom make you one for your bracelet or necklace. You're welcome to e-mail me if you would like to have a charm made.

Thank you for stopping by!

For those who have placed orders, I'm trying my very best to get those out to you. The Fall season is always my busiest! I know first hand that everyone is preparing for the best time of the year! Thank you for shopping with me!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.