many happy returns.

Photobucket

today this blog turns 3! three yearss ago today i was working on a series of new paintings and just starting blood milk. i never imagined that all these moons later, i'd have such amazing people reading my blog & supporting my work. as a thank you & a celebration of both the anniversary of my blog & jewelry, i'm giving away the conjoined sparrow claw ring in rose gold plate to one lucky reader as it's gotten some attention recently via the urban outfitters blog.

Photobucket

the give- a- way will be open all month and will close august 3rd, the same exciting week my new lookbook will be shot! to enter, leave a comment to this post . . . . good luck & as always, thank you for meeting me here.

xo,
jl.

*stunning image via andrea glavani. check out the rest of her amazing images.


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.