Can't live without...


This is one thing in my life I can’t live without.

My coffee maker. 
Oh, do I love my big cup of coffee first thing in the morning.
(Don’t you just dig the cup?  My wonderful mom-in-law gave it to me.)

And these are a few of the things I can’t live without in my workshop.

Hammers (listed in order of love)
-          Ball pein
-          Rawhide mallet
-          Texturing
-          Chasing
-          Riveting
-          Nylon

Bench Block

Mini Torch (it’s brilliant blue – just gorgeous) and all my soldering stuff

My beautiful RED saw

Drill press (well, it’s actually my Dremel on a drill press stand, but it’s perfect)

More files that you can dream about

Disc cutter

Dapping block

Pliers (needle-nose, round-nose, flat-nose and any other kinda nose)

Ring and bracelet mandrels

I know I’m forgetting some of my “tool friends”.
I truly don’t mean to exclude them, but you get the general idea.

Take a look at the items on your workbench, what can you not live without?

(Don't forget to start working on your creation for July's Art Spark.)

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.