What's to Come

Happy Saturday DSK Family!

I hope you all are doing well. I'm currently helping out at my boyfriend Minh and friend Sam's law office. They're trying to convince me to work for them as a receptionist, but I'm not a big fan of working for the man! lol

I have a very relaxed personality ever since college. I like to work at my own pace but making deadlines, but I don't like to be told what to do by another person. I mean...I live one life...I might as well live and work the way I want to...or so I think! Who wants to do something when they don't want to right? Not Steph!

^_^

Anyhow, I just wanted to give you an update and let you know that my next post (including the last few October Everything Bracelets) will be posted in about 8 hours from now.
It's currently 2PM Pacific Time, and I should be finishing up with new One of a Kind Bracelets and have photos by 10pm.

I appreciate your visit : )

And just for fun, a screen shot of what the Official website might look like.
It's been well over a year now, and it's still not ready. If I could code and design a website... I totally would have had one ages ago!

But I had to hire help, and it's so hard to express your vision to the developer and the designer. I completely scrapped the first design that I shared with you in the past. It was very professional, but not as fun as I wanted. I want it to be perfect and functional before I share it. Plus, I enjoy the blog format. It's a perfect pace for me to work (since old pieces get archived and require a little time digging to find). Sometimes annoying? Most likely...but when you have your eye set on something you want, you don't stop until you win and find it! :D


Steph

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.