Gilda Wearing The Marisa Necklace


I was checking my Facebook and I noticed my friend Gilda changed her profile picture.
Of course I clicked to see her new pic I mean... When you see a pretty girl with a new profile pic, you check it! : )

Glad I did because she was wearing my Marisa Necklace.
It looked so pretty & blue!
Thanks Gilda for supporting my jewelry line. I appreciate it girl friend!^_^
The AB heart is hiding, but I think it looks gorgeous with just the Aquamarine AB Crystal.
You can interchange the hearts as well, and wear them each separate if you wanted to ^_^
I'm still catching up with orders so I don't have any new to post today, but I do have the Marisa Necklace available for sale.

I'll be back tomorrow with a new jewelry.
Thanks for visiting!

The Marisa Necklace
16" (40cm) or 18" (45cm) .925 Sterling Silver Heart Link Chain
Crystallized Swarovski





The Marisa Necklace




I also have the 18" PH Necklace available again for sale ^_^
PH Medium Heart Crystal Necklace 18"
.925 Fine Italian Sterling Silver Chain
Crystallized Swarovski
$30





Have a great evening!


What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.