My Friend Kelly wearing DSK Jewelry ^_^

Kelly is my friend from back home (Grand Rapids, Michigan) ^_^
I used to see her almost every other day because she works at my cousin's dentist office which shared the same building as my former jewelry workshop.
I dedicate these earrings to her as Kelly's Earrings : )
She's also wearing the "Large Baroque Pendant," the chain is her own.
I will be posting some colored Baroque Necklaces later today.
I may also be posting another Everything Bracelet if I finish it before the next post.
The theme is Golden Shadow Crystals.

See you back tonight (completely optional :P)!
Kelly's 14K Gold AB Earrings
14K Gold-Filled Earrings with Stardust Ball
Crystallized Swarovski
$22





Some more pics of my pretty Michigan girlfriend, Kelly



Isn't she pretty? She's Vietnamese :D


What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.