An August Everything Bracelet

To accommodate all my readers & shoppers from across the globe, I'm going to try my best to post new bracelets at various hours to hopefully catch you in a time zone where you're awake! : )
Thank you for your interest in my new Everything Bracelet!
Have a great Wednesday :D

-Steph



"August's Everything Bracelet"
7 1/4" .925 Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski Crystals & Pearls
Engraved Sterling Silver DSK Tag ;)
One of a Kind
*sold*


Golden Love Bait Earrings
Sterling Silver Earrings
Crystallized Swarovski
*Last Pair*
SALE: $15








Lemon Quartz Love Bait Earrings
14K Gold-Filled Earrings
Lemon Quartz
*sold*


Dainty Lemon Quartz (Cube) Necklace
16" 14K Gold-Filled Chain Necklace

Lemon Quartz
$40
*2 Necklaces Available*





This coming week, I'm going to be working on a lot of new necklaces with real semi-precious/precious stones. I just want to expand my range to include stones for those readers who are interested in Earthy jewelry. : )
Stay tuned!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.