DSK's One of a Kind Gemstone Necklaces

Hello everyone : )

I hope you all are still enjoying your weekend. Wasn't the weather awesome across the US?
My weekend started out amazing, I took my cousin out to the Crab Pot along the pier for a seafood-full lunch. Then we visited the Sea Otters at the Seattel Aquarium & I definitely soaked up some vitamin D out rollerblading along Alki Beach here in Seattle. ^_^


In DSK Jewelry new, I've recently received a few custom orders for some jewelry pieces, so I'm going to be working on those before I can finish any new "Everything Bracelets."
I'm going to post my 'custom order availability' on the right hand side of this blog from now on. That way it's easier for both you & and me to discuss custom pieces. I would love to honor everyone's custom orders, but it's just not possible all at once. It would help me out greatly if you could understand my position. I do appreciate everyone's kind words & referrals : )

It makes me feel awesome to know that you all would give me the opportunity to make custom jewelry for you! I will try my best to organize my time to be able to accept more of your personalized orders in the near future :D

But now time for some new DSK Gemstone Necklaces! They're all one of kind since all gemstones are for the most part unique in their own cuts. I'm going to be adding the Gemstone One of a Kind Necklaces to my range of jewelry. I think it's a unique new addition to the family of one of a kind pieces. I hope to keep each necklace distinctive & special.

Enjoy!
I'm introducing some gemstones that we've never had before at DSK, African Prehnite, Onyx (inspired by RAEview's taste for bling), dark Jade & mountain Jade. Two new cuts of Lemon Quartz & Light Amethyst. I'm still trying to figure out my style for gemstone pieces so I appreciate any feedback, thumbs up, thumbs down, thumbs side ways? lol
Regardless, I really enjoyed making them, it's a step in a fresh new direction. Come along with me, okay?

Lemon Quartz & Onyx Necklace
20" 14K Gold-filled Necklace
24K Gold Plated Copper Coin
Crystallized Swarovski, Onyx, Lemon Quartz
*sold*

Gold Rose Princess
20" 14K Gold-filled Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski, Rose Quartz
*sold*

Lemon Quartz Moonlight
20" 14K Gold-filled Necklace
24K Gold Plated Copper Coin & Finding
*sold*
Rose Quartz & Crystal Necklace
20" 14K Gold-filled Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski, Rose Quartz
$45







Coin Midas
20" 14K Gold-filled Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski, Mountain Jade
*sold*


African Prehnite & Crystals
20" 14K Gold-filled Necklace
24K Gold Plated Copper Coin
Crystallized Swarovski, African Prehnite
*sold* Thank you Jacqueline! : )
Crystal & Prehnite
20" 14K Gold-filled Necklace
24K Gold Plated Copper Coin
Crystallized Swarovski, African Prehnite
$45

Dark Jade, Light Amethyst
20" 14K Gold-filled Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski, Dark Jade, Light Amethyst
*sold*


An Asian Gem
16" 14K Gold-filled Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski, Mountain Jade
*sold*

The following pair of earrings is definitely out of my norm, but these were inspired by my friend Marixel (Fanzcy). It only took me ..about 6 months to find the perfect cherry trinkets. They're made of glass, and they're from Kirkland, Washington (like Costco HQ) lol.
Fanzcy's Earrings
Sterling Silver Love Bait Earrings
Glass Cherries
They dangle about 3 1/4"
$18






Thanks for reading! I'll post a new Everything Bracelet very soon!
From Seattle,

Steph : )

p.s. The new DSK Model will be revealed tomorrow! yay!
You all voted her as #1!
Thank you for joining in on the fun everyone!
http://www.dskcontest.tumblr.com/

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.