Golden Love Bait Earring Winner! Well..Winners :D

Hey ladies and gents!
Thank you for all your Sunday comments : ) It definitely cheered up my day.
I'm naturally curious about everyone's daily life so getting a lil glimpse of your Sunday plans really helps me connect with you on a RL "real life" level. ;D

I ended up picking two winners because... I can! : )

Jasmin, you have some new DSK earrings!

Reading Jasmin's comment really brought me back to when I was in college. My all time favorite thing to do was to hang out with my friends & walk to get sushi! At MSU, we all loved the small & trendy sushi place called Omi's. Now-a-days, there are so many more great sushi restaurants in my college town (Lansing, MI). Even though I had a lot of fun with my friends at school, I would go home almost every weekend (an hour drive) to see my family AND my dog Heidi! I was so attached to my family dog, she's now 10 years old, her 11th birthday is coming up soon, August 26 : )

Jasmin you remind me so much of myself when I was in college : ) Thanks for bringing back the memories! Don't forget to email me your name & address so I can send you your new earrings. DSKJewelry@gmail.com ^_^

My second winner is the classy & fabulous PAG of ExtraPetite.com
I've seriously been stalking her blog ever since I found her in our blogosphere about 1 or 2 months ago : )
In no way am I petite, but I find her fashion blog a great read cause she has some fineee taste! She talks about Burberry, Chanel to name a few (did I sell you yet? ; ) You MUST check her out, www.ExtraPetite.com) Her blog is professional, well-written (aka you know she's very smart), and well presented ~ I don't think anyone could have a better focused blog. And oh, did I mention she's beautiful?

^_~

You know how there are some of those bloggers who you can't wait for more posts? She's definitely one of them. :D
She even has a few makeup posts (which you all know that's the world I live for).

^_^

It's so cool that she knows I exist ..(well..DSKJewelry exists)!
Getting a tweet from one of your favorite bloggers totally makes your day doesn't it?
haha..you can say I was giddy & starstruck ;)
Jean, (I hope I didn't spell your name wrong! I remember you mentioning your name one of your Youtube videos that your name was Jean) you sold me once you mentioned Sunday Brunch! lol I'm definitely an advocate of the Sunday Brunch, and the food coma that comes right after. lol Please send me an email, DSKJewelry@gmail.com with your mailing information so I can send you a piece of thanks for being extrapetite.com
I know you're going to blow up & be one of the top bloggers soon enough!
I support you all the way!

If you haven't visited her site before, you definitely should. Her blog is sooo well written, and put together! Her photos in each posts are just gorgeous, I could go on for days telling you how much I adore her beautiful,perfect, fabulous blog! www.extrapetite.com
I think PAG is relatively new to Youtube, so stop by her channel in your free time.
http://www.youtube.com/user/extrapetiteblog
Watch her to see what I mean by classy & fabulous! I wanna be just like her when I grow up..except I think we're the same age lol. She's my fashion role model.


Her personality is really cute. I adore her x10000000! She's my latest girl crush if you can't already tell. haha

:D

Visit PAG, and tell her I sent ya ; )

New jewelry posts will be coming soon, I've been working on & catching up with my current orders. : ) I will be going on a cruise tomorrow morning, and by cruise I mean ferry ride to Bremerton, WA haha

As most of you know, my boyfriend Minh is a bankruptcy attorney and tomorrow he has a hearing in Bremerton at 8:30am, so we have to catch the 6am ferry because the trip is 60 minutes long and if we catch the 7:30am ferry ride, he'd be late.

Quick Promo lol *If you're from Washington and need to file bankruptcy, I live with the best person to help you, or at least help answer some of your questions.* : )

He always invites me since we can spend time together on the ferry ride there and back (2 hours!) during his work hours. Kind of nice : ) Plus...it's really the only time I get to enjoy McDonald's breakfast. haha I am NEVER awake before 10am on a normal day...

I'm making my cousin go with us as well since he's visiting from Michigan. I tell him I'm taking him on a "cruise." At first he refused because he said to me.."I'm on vacation, now why would I get up at 6am?" Then later as I was cooking dinner, he said, "Okay, I'll go."
Then we find out we have to catch the 6am ferry..that means our wake up time is going to be 5 something AM! haha

I'm sure he'll appreciate the experience after he sees how gorgeous Pudget Sound is in the morning. :D Hopefully we'll see some sea lions! They're so adorable!

I'll catch you all tomorrow night : )

With lots of love from downtown Seattle,
Steph

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.