Wind Beneath My Wings



Wind Beneath My Wings <--cheesy name, huh ; ) Pictured is a small Light Rose AB heart paired with a larger Sapphire heart.
I was asked by a friend to make a piece that symbolized
her love for her boyfriend <--awww What better than an edgier variation of DSK's bf/gf necklace.

Wind Beneath My Wings

This is Pure 14K White Gold (not gold-filled, not plated, 14K gold).
18" (45cm) in length
.925 Thai Sterling Wing
Crystallized Swarovski
$75








*I'm going to accept customization for this necklace because I know we all have different favorite colors & birthstones. I think this is a great style to personalized.*

If you are ordering this necklace, please leave a message at check out as to which color you'd like for the small heart & which you'd like for the larger heart.
I have most Swarovski crystal birthstones available.

I have exactly 9* left of the 14K 18" (45cm) White Gold Necklaces available
I have 2 that I am reserving for my friends.

Sorry, I do not have any other necklace lengths but the 18" (45cm)

If you'd prefer a sterling silver version, feel free to email me, dskjewelry@gmail.com
and we can talk about a personalized necklace for you : )

I still need to post my remaining baller pendants, most likely today.
I'm in work mode today.

Also, I will be working on some Bauble/Everything Bracelets so stay tuned for those.
They've taken me a lot longer to make lately, I think it's because I'm not used to my work station set up yet. boo

Fun random fact about me, I set up a business plan with a group of 5 other people for a small jewelry company called Bauble back in college, and ^_^
Who knew that I would actually implement that plan for DSK Jewelry.

Go figure! College worked for me!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.