Vivi's Custom Collection ^_^

Hello ladies, how are you? Fantastic. (think the new Old Spice Commercial)
0^_^0


I have received many messages from Vivi's friends & fans about her DSK necklaces that she often wears in her photos. I figured it's about time I got on it and posted them here for everyone's viewing pleasure. *I don't have that many of each readily available so if they get sold out, I will have them available again in the near future.*

Vivi herself loves to mix 'n match her DSK pieces.

The following necklaces are Miss Vivi's combination, and I hope you like them as much as I do!

Vivi's DSK Necklace
16" (40cm) Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
$55








Vivi's DSK Necklace
18" (45cm) Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
$60







Vivi is wearing the necklace in the 16" (45cm) chain length

Vivi's Signature
16" (40cm) Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
$50








Vivi's Signature
18" (45cm) Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
$55








She's cuter than puppies! And I'm being for serious. lol
Who agrees with me?
Vivi's Violet Necklace
16" (40cm) Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
$50








Vivi's Violet Necklace
18" (45cm) Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
$55








Are we blessed to have gorgeous Vivi as one of our DSK Jewelry Models?
yes yes, we are!

Thank you Vivi for always rocking the D.S.K.! :3

I love having you as part of the DSK Team


On a random, fun side note. We've been shopping around looking for a great space for DSK's future headquarters with a commercial real estate agent.

What do you think of this view of the water (Pudget Sound)?
Gotta love blurry cell phone pics!
The office above is $2,000/month, not bad for that view.
My apartment is a bit more than that and our view is of the Space Needle, and very little of Pudget Sound.

I'm not going into this venture by myself, there is another business involved as well.
But more on that later : )

Corporate space isn't really that affordable, did you know the rent increases each year?
For example one of the places we checked out right across the street from H&M here in downtown Seattle, price tag $3,000/month for the first year.
The second year it goes up to $5,000/month
Plus, you're usually locked into a commitment for the space for 4-5 years.
Look at all these new things I'm learning.

I know someone (my age) in the NYC's meat packing district who pays $7,000 month for 2,000 square feet for his corporate office. Apparently, the meat packing district is a very hip area according to my friends over there. But they're telling me that their rent does not increase by year. I wonder why Seattle & New York City are different in this aspect? It might just be their particular location? If anyone knows more about this, do comment! I'm curious.

I'm a newbie at this formal stuff. But how cool would it be to expand the business & have a place to go to work. I'm just dreaming a bit big right now, but you only live once right?
Also, within the next 1-2 years, I'll need a local staff. It's so fun to work with my friends, but I really need local help. Just keep that in mind Seattle readers!

Now you must watch the new Old Spice Commercial if you haven't already!
To answer your question Old Spice man, I DO love the smell of adventure!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.