PREVIEW: DSK Model Contest 2010 Entries


Hey everyone,
I just wanted to give you a preview of the 2010 DSK Model Entries.

www.dskcontest.tumblr.com
I extended the deadline to July 15th because several girls who wanted to join were waiting for their jewelry to arrive. ^_^
Don't forget to click the arrow to see more entries on the next page!

Voting Polls will open July 15th, 2010
And one the winners will be picked by you, the readers : )

There's still time to join if you already own some DSK Jewelry.
Everyone who is joining this year is going to receive a gift necklace from me personally as a thank you for participating in our search!
A big thank you to my friend Genre who has put together our gallery!!!
He did an amazing job, don't you think?

I'll post a picture of the necklace that I will be giving everyone on July 15th :D
The winner or winners picked by our blog readers win the custom jewelry prizes & a spot on our DSK Model Team : )

Thank you to all who are participating, it really means a lot to me.
I hope you join in on the fun! =^_^=

This is a fun event for all of us, please remember to refrain from any bad mannered comments. Inappropriate comments will not be acknowledge. The DSK Jewelry blog is a friendly and safe environment for all of our readers.

Thank you for your support & stay tuned for new entries. : )
I know there are a few more on the way.

Have a great rest of your Sunday!

-Steph & the DSK Team



What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.