For the Guys, Coming Soon!

Braided Leather, Gunmetal & .925 Sterling Silver

This is just one of the samples of what I'm planning for the guy's line. I was also thinking perhaps, pairing a dog tag with an edgy crystal. I'm not sure yet! I'm also really feeling the ball link chains for guys. I don't have a photo of that for you, it's just what I've been thinking about lately.

Over the past year, I've received numerous requests to see something for the guys.
I'm not a pro in the male accessory department, but I have had some guidance & help from friends & family. I feel that it is more difficult to put together accessories for guys since their style in jewelry varies so much. Some wear accessories, others never, like my dad & uncles.
One of my former professors is in a rock band, and I'm really drawing inspiration from his rock band style lol. He always rocked a leather cuff. I've noticed that guys form Seattle wear a lot more cuffs than anywhere else I've been. It may be because the whole grunge scene started in Seattle. My former professor was also from the Seattle area btw. But I was in his class at Michigan State University. lol It's a small world.

For girls, it's a bit more easy because what crystal heart necklace doesn't flatter a girl's beauty? For guys...I'm not sure what will flatter their beauty just yet. lol

Help me out?

Let me know your thoughts.

I was thinking about making custom engraved dog tags in the future as well.
But that requires an investment in a engraving machine & a location to store it.
The idea given to me by my bf's younger brother (who is actually older than me) lol.

Anyhow, I'm a newbie in this department, but I'm trying to learn as much as I can.

Any suggestions & recommendations are much valued : )

Thank you!

Now time for a new few necklaces for the ladies ^_~


"Key of Heart"
16" Sterling Heart Link Necklace
Sterling Silver Heart Key
Crystallized Swarovski
Special: $36








18" (45cm) "Key of Heart" Version
Special: $40








Pure Flowers
16" Medium Sterling Silver Heart Link Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski Flowers
One of a Kind
$50








Dainty Together
18" Sterling Silver Heart Link Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
*1 Available*
$36







I'm still in the hunt to find a location.
As you learn in business class...location, location, location.

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.