Seattle's Everything Earrings

Hey everyone : )
I just got back from a walk with Nickel. We strolled down to Pike's Place to watch a street performer juggle fire & knives! The weather was so nice & there were so many Seattleites out and about the city.
Nickel is really enjoying the city life. He's getting use to making new friends everyday out on the dog terrace. lol. It seems like everyone in our building has a dog or two. Everyone's so friendly that it just makes your day. Yesterday, I walked Nickel to a dog boutique called Scraps. We picked up a few goodies for him. A brand new harness so he can walk more comfortably without stressing his neck, and a jacket for the rainy Seattle days. I ended up spending a bit over $50 at Scraps for this little guy! All-in-all, Nickel's the reason why I haven't posted anything new on here this weekend. lol

I hope you like what you see!
Also, this coming week, I'm going to work on a post on how to clean sterling silver.
I answer the question often via e-mail, but I think a tutorial will help everyone keep their bling sparkly & new. : )

Spring in Seattle
$35
*A few pairs available (made to order)*
Pike's Bouquet
*sold*!
City-Scape
$32
Max Rose
*sold*!
Serene Scene
$32
Ice Sculpt
*sold*!

Titanic Gold Earrings
14K Gold-Filled
*sold*!
Black Diamond Crystal Ball Baits
*4 Pairs Available*
$14
Lil AB Star Baits
$16
*7 Pairs Available*





Everything Earrings




Nickel was Minh's parents dog ~ and he's just a skinny ass dog!
My mission is to fatten him up!

His left leg and hip area is handicap, he was hit by a car when he was a puppy.
He runs with 3 legs. It looks like he doesn't put much weight on that leg when he's doing intensive activities, like taking a poo. lol
He lifts that leg up when he's taking a #2, it's so funny.
Since I take him out a lot, I figure it was only appropriate to buy him a coat.
When I first moved in, everyone in the elevator kept telling me to "get that dog a coat!"
Plus it will hide his skinny boney body!


Do not be alarmed, they had 40% off Winter Gear!


He's very obedient, he's probably listening to Minh telling him to sit.
New doggie dish!


The day he moved in, he was even skinnier!

Nickel just moved in!

I will be posting Everything Bracelets May 19-30th, but again they will be ready to ship the second week of June 2010. : )

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.