Random Video: DSK's New Crib!

I went to visit my new place last night & I love it!
But now I have 18 days to move out! hahahaa
The landlord of our house right now just told us that he'll end our lease a month early!!!
YAY, now I won't have to pay double rent!

I fly back to Michigan May 19th-30th...lol
Divided out it costs me $67 of rent a day to live here (the reason I know is because they asked us to pay $67 for April 30th, the day we got our keys + May's rent). lol

so.....I don't want to be gone for a whole month again like I did back in February.

Anyhow, here's a peek at what I've been up to : )
I can't wait to start making more videos soon!
I'm going to definitely make a "DSK of the Day" video showcasing my work ^_^
Stay tuned for that!
I know..I look a hot mess! hahaha


I can't wait to show you footage of the amenities! The terrace is so beautiful!


This is also random & exciting.
My friend NONNERS just BOUGHT HER FIRST HOME!
A GORGEOUS CONDO.

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW JOB WOMAN! : )

Check out her crib too!
http://mrscleanest.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-job-new-condo-new-blog-theme-youll.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MrsCleanest+%28Mrs.+Cleanest%29

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.