DSK's Heart & Key Bracelet and Chit Chat

I have some fun news to share with you all : )
As the official website is coming together..I need to pick more permanent pieces of jewelry to define my "Classic Collection." Plus some!

Sneak Peek, A gangsta' screen shot, it's just a mock up ~ please ignore things like
Beautiful Jewelry for Beautiful People... and ignore the scroll bars!
And right under it..."Forever Yuan, I want to be Forever Yuan.."
lol the web developer's name is Yuan! He's a dork!


He's so funny "Great Gift for Mom"
You know Asian guys..always thinking of their momma's.
Momma's boy!

Plus that isn't even the Bubbi Necklace! lol


I plan to honor each of my DSK Models with their own growing collections (with their input).
Each lady will have a signature necklace named after them foreverrrrrrrr! ..or until they tell me..."I'm over it, remove my name from that DSK necklace RIGHT NOW." lol

For Example, Bubbi's Collection, Hollyannaeree's Collection..and so forth.
The number of piece each girls gets in their collection depends on how much I love them.
Just kidding, it depends on our powers combine. Inspiration comes at random, and when something brilliant comes up, and the model & I agree ~ it will be added & blessed with model's acceptance. But most importantly I want to work one on one with each model to create their DSK Necklace, Bracelet, Earrings, Anklets & so forth.


Speaking of DSK Models, the model search ends June 30th, 2010!
I have SOOO MANY AWESOME ENTRIES ALREADY! Thank you!
I can't wait to show you all off. There are definitely some creative entries. Thank you!!!

Join DSK's 2010 Model Search, Click Here
Each entry will have a page dedicated to her in the DSK Tumblr.
It's really cool what my friend Genre has been working on for the entries.
We promise not to disappoint! Isn't that right Genre?!

I do need some help in the creative department from you all, my readers!
I'm going to be randomly posting new pieces in the coming weeks, and I'm going to ask that you all help me name them for the website. It's obviously optional, but wouldn't it be fun to brag to all your friends that you helped named a specific necklace, bracelet, or pair of earrings?

I'd so be telling everyone, haha but that's just me. I get over excited when I'm affiliated with a brand, company, or even just...seeing my name printed in a list of MSU graduates back in 2009. lol "Hey Ma! Look that's me!!! ::as I bust out my highlighter and highlight my name::" :D


I'm very open to naming pieces after you all, my wonderful, supportive, loving customers. I've taken some requests from some boyfriends who kindly asked me to name a DSK piece after their lovely gf's and I have.

But I can't start naming pieces at random, I would like there to be a connection & a story.
I can tell you now that I won't name something for you if you aren't a DSK Customer, or aren't even interested in jewelry, but just want something named after yourself!!! lol

There are a lot of interesting people out there...trust me..I get lots of interesting emails, but I'll leave it at that. 0_o lol or maybe not. I have gotten emails from some people who think they're super awesome and deserve to have a piece made for them because they declare it will boost my sales because they're THE BOMB.COM. LuLz

I don't care how gorgeous one can be, or how many followers, and subscribers you have.
I care about getting to know you first.

I'm not going to lie, some girls who have emailed me are drop dead gorgeous, but they lose my interest when they communicate with me in a rude manner.
No one likes to talked to as if they're inferior.

It would be nice to introduce yourself (instead of blasting how many followers you have) & get to know me before you set these ridiculous demands. I value friendship over anything else. So please..lets be friends first before anything.

But then again..I have had weirder emails.

An example of the most common email I get on a daily basis, to sum it up.

"hii i would like to do a review for you. and like you to send me some FREE pieces for me to keep"

80% of the time, they do not introduce themselves AT ALL.
A few of my fellow crafting friends have indeed received the same emails.
They just replace the business name, basically FILL IN THE BLANK template.
Come on...don't you know the beauty blog world is TIGHT KNIT?
News travels like wildfire, so don't try to pull any funny business!

Lena and I were so close to post our identical emails on blogger a few months back.
It was hilarious. She just changed jewelry to art. And of course, the email was completely the same.

I just forward the email to all my friends, then we laugh and compare each other's emails. It's like...really? You would do that for me?! You would order me to make something for you for free & name it after you to boost my sales? That's so generous!!! SIKE.

^_^

Anyhow, mean moments, well not really ~ some people deserved to be called out for their self-centered-ness!!!

ANYHOW...

I take the best pictures in Michigan, it must be the lack of clouds! haha
I hope the simple charm bracelets bring a little bit of simplicity into your everyday life.

Enjoy!


DSK's Heart & Key Bracelet (or what would you name it?)
Pure .925 Italian Sterling Heart Link Chain (7 1/4")
.925 Sterling Heart Clasp
.925 Sterling Silver Key
Crystallized Swarovski AB Heart

Sold out!

*The bracelet heart links are measured & cut by me, there I can make them in any size for you*
Just leave a comment in the message to seller in Paypal at checkout.
Ex. 7" , 7 1/4", 7 1/2", 8" , etc


Treble Clef Heart Bracelet
Pure .925 Italian Sterling Heart Link Chain
.925 Sterling Heart Clasp
.925 Sterling Silver Key
Crystallized Swarovski AB Heart
Sold out!


*The bracelet heart links are measured & cut by me, there I can make them in any size*


Seahorse & Starfish Bracelet
Pure .925 Italian Sterling Heart Link Chain
.925 Sterling Dolphin Clasp
Antique Silver Seahorse
Crystallized Swarovski AB Starfish
Sold out!




Light Grey Crystallized Swarovski Pearl Bracelet
Pure .925 Italian Sterling Heart Link Chain
.925 Sterling Dolphin Clasp
Crystallized Swarovski Light Grey Pearls
*sold*





Have a sunny day!

Don't forget to leave your comments! I like to know what you think about everything.!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.