Important Bulletin!

Hi friends!

I wanted to let you all know that today is the last day to place an order that will be shipped before I leave on my trip (May 19th, 2010). All other orders placed after May 14, 2010 will be ready to ship the second week of June, 2010 when I return to Seattle, Washington. Thank you for all your support. I'm currently catching up on orders. I recently receive a large number of orders, as well as many larger orders that is why many of your packages have not yet been shipped. I do pay for and print many of your shipping labels in advance that is why you get a shipping notification e-mail. Please remember that it takes me 1-2 weeks to process your order before it actually ships. Some packages may arrive sooner than others depending on location and number of items ordered. Some orders arrive in 2 days, others 3 weeks. It really depends where you live.

I wanted to clear that up, and make it known for those who are new. Thanks for your understanding. : ) Everyday, new guys and girls are discovering DSK Jewelry (thank you for the referrals!). But as always, it's still is only me and my two hands making your jewelry, and packaging your orders. I appreciate your patience! A big thank you to everyone who visit! ^_^

I will be posting Everything Bracelets from May 19th- June 1st.
Stay tuned!

"at the touch love, everyone becomes a poet" -Plato

More bracelets like that! : )


Bye!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.