Hot Pink!

Thank you for all your a/s/l comments! lol I had fun reading them :D
It's so cool to hear where you're all from!
Today, I have one very pretty new crystal from Crystallized Swarovski.
It's called a Rose Aurora Borealis, but I like to call it a pretty hot pink.
I have one available.
Let me know what you think about this color!
If you like I can definitely add it to the jewelry range.


"Hot Pink Heart Necklace"
16" 14K Gold-Filled Necklace
Large Crystallized Swarovski Heart
***sold***








So as many of you know, I'm back in Seattle :)
I arrived on Sunday night, and my bf was waiting for me in the airport with roses :)
It was so sweet of him.
I felt the welcome back love!

p.s. stay tuned to my Tweets tonight! I'm going to be posting a picture of a new piece of DSK Jewelry for a Freebie Giveaway sometime this evening. Yes, it will be my first DSK Twitter Freebie!

How it's going to work is I will post a Giveaway Announcement later tonight, and whoever tweets me back (@DSKJewelry) will win that piece of jewelry.

See you later!
http://twitter.com/DSKJewelry


"Purple Gold"
16" 14K Gold-Filled 16" Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski Heart
$50






14K Gold-Filled is also 1/20 oz. 14K Gold by weight :)

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.