DSK FREEBIES + TWITTER!


I've taken a great interest in the new concept of "micro-blogging." Twitter & Tumblr are examples of micro-blogging social communities :D

I really like the concept because it's so much more personal. I can tweet you back on my blackberry instantly. I just think it's really efficient & fun at the same time. I don't have my Tumblr account quite ready to share yet, but I'll keep you updated when I do : ) I'm still learning Tumblr lol, but it seems super cool. It's like a combination of Blogspot + Twitter + Facebook

If you already follow DSK Jewelry on Twitter, you already know it's the lightening speed way to see what's going on in my DSK world & most importantly when I'm going to post a new Everything Bracelet : ) lol jk jk. But I think Twitter is awesome, and I encourage you to check it out!

I think I even got my little sister interested ...well she just uses it to follow her favorite Olympian Apolo Ohno. lol But still the concept of Twitter is radical!

Therefore, I want to start using my Twitter more! Sometime this week, I will announce a secret link to my website on my twitter account for a special sale, and definitely giveaways & freebies!!!


Well..it's not so much of a secret since everyone who follows on Twitter will get the updates, but it's somewhat exclusive to those who follow me on twitter. : )

Follow DSKJewelry on Twitter for the latest news, giveaways, freebies!



Stay tuned this week! I have lots of fun ideas in store for DSK Jewelry's Twitter this month & every month that follows.
I'll make it worth your time! Promise.

I will also be posting again late tonight! I've been working on putting packages together to ready to send out March 10th. Bare with me! I'm working hard to send out your orders that were placed between the time I was gone. Thanks for your patience!

-Steph

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.