DSK's Twitter Giveway #3


Someone is going to win a new wooden wolf bracelet tonight.
Join us on Twitter! I think you have to follow DSK Jewelry to get the updates so what are you waiting for?!

Update* Sorry I didn't get a chance to update this last night, Tessa was the first to answer correctly & she followed the twitter instructions! lol

I asked "what time was I born?" and to leave the correct answer on my personal blog
www.stephanie-nguyen.blogspot.com

If you follow my blogs, that question is really easy to answer.
I was born at 4:41 am

What I found interesting was that 1/2 the players answered my birthday & and did not leave the answer on my personal blog as instructed lol

I'm going to make these games harder! Just to keep you all sharp :P

http://twitter.com/DSKJewelry




What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.