Gimme Gold DSK!

To start off with the gold necklaces, I'm bringing back the two favorites.
This following week I'm dedicating to DSK Gold ;)
I will be posting new necklaces this week, but again all my gold pieces are limited in quantity.
First come, first priority as always.
So it's up to you really if you want to wait...to see what's new and then order at once, or..order now.

***Please note that I won't be able to combine shipping unless you place them within the hour because I have DSK Packages shipped out daily now that I'm back working.***

Free USPS Priority Shipping on all orders over $100
$4.95 value for my USA peepz
$12.95 value for everyone else!


Thank you for your support!
& don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

http://twitter.com/DSKJewelry
It's my new favorite way to stay connected online. :)
Tweet me & I'll tweet you back (or try my hardest)!
I'm trying to make it a habit to have it open on my desktop.
I think everyone I know...leaves their twitter open...yeah I'm join the club!

"The Bf/Gf Necklace"
14K Gold-Filled (100 times more gold than gold-plated jewelry)
18" (45cm) 14K Gold-Filled Necklace & Findings
Crystallized Swarovski
$65











"Holly's Famous Starfish/Moon Necklace"
14K Gold-Filled (100 times more gold than gold-plated jewelry)
16" (40cm) 14K Gold-Filled Necklace & Findings
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
$60









For fun, can everyone who visit leave me a comment of where you're from?
City, State, Country? Because I'd love to travel some day & it would be so awesome to meet up (that is if you wanted to meet up, lol)

I know for sure I'd definitely love to visit Australia & the UK!
My mom says traveling is one of the most important educational experience anyone can ever have in their lifetime. She told me to save up & travel the world. I agree!
I love eye-opening experiences, don't you?

Now tell me, a/s/l!!!!

22/f/Bellevue, Washington USA!

lol jk jk
The "l" is good, even though I'm curious to know all your ages as well!


What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.