Model Vivi Bory for DSK Jewelry


Vivi Bory for DSK Jewelry

Meet Vivi Bory, my new DSK Jewelry Model >^_^<

She's originally from Northwest, but now studies in the Midwest. (USA)
Vivi's a freelance model & she also into photography.
A lot of you girls already know who Vivi is, she has quite the fan base : )

I just searched: Vivi Bory on Youtube, and a ton of fan made videos popped up!
Vivi you're so famous!

Everyone loves her!
Vivi's new to Twitter so Follower her to see what she's up to, if you found her though DSK Jewelry, let her know & welcome her to our DSK Family ^_^
www.twitter.com/vivibory

Check out some of her work:

**Vivi Bory Photography**
(click above link ^^)


Vivi was actually in a music video with my roommate Hany lol
Hany is also Minh, my bf's little sister.

I actually found the MV (music video) before I met my boyfriend a long time ago and didn't think anything of it. lol

SMALL WORLD!

>^_^<

**Miss Vivi Bory**
(click above ^^)

~ Please note, all photos are copyright protected ~


The Beautiful Vivi Bory for DSK Jewelry
Thank you Vivi for join the DSK Family!


(click photos to enlarge)
I'll bring back my Pearl & Bow Earrings soon!
Promise!

Vivi Bory for DSK Jewelry
Isn't she just a keeper? She does have a bf, sorry guys!

I love her smile!

She does import modeling too (...hottttt, I know!)


You all will see more jewelry photos from Vivi soon >^_^<

Vivi's wearing DSK's K-Drama Snowflake (16" Necklace)
Thank you Vivi for being my jewelry model!

I call it the K-Drama Snowflake because I think most of us have been drawn into watching Korean Dramas at one point in time. I you haven't seen a Korean Drama yet...or Korean Movie..Trust me, you will! & You will get addicted!

I've been K-drama sober for almost 2 and 1/2 years. I'm so tempted to start a series, but if you start a series...you will spend at least 6 hrs straight a day watching episode after episode...

lol, so true!

The holiday favorite, snowflake ~ I took it down a few days, and I guess some of my shoppers weren't to happy with me, sowries ~ it's back now!
DSK's K-Drama Snowflake (16" Necklace)
Now available again, Quantities Limited




I feel so cool to know you Vivi! I feel freaking cool to know all my jewelry models!
~^_^~

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.