Comissioned by Jackie for herself & her Bff

I want to share the pieces that I've been commissioned to work on for this season. I don't want to pause my jewelry blog completely because it really is my life & happiness. There just won't be any new pieces for sale for a few weeks until I'm caught up.

This will temporarily be a jewelry blog to showcase my work & capabilities. They're not for sale because they belong to the clients who paid for them to be created ~A short reminder, I'm not accepting new custom orders. I don't know when I will accept custom orders again.

Jackie's Friendship Bracelets
Designed to express her love for music & the beach
[without flash]
[with flash]

She contacted me a month ago to create two identical bracelets together for her and her best friend.

This is how she described her bracelets & left the rest up to me.

"Hello Stephanie!

I would like to make duplicate bracelets, for my best friend and I.

I'd like:
+ sterling silver heart connector bracelet band with the heart clasps
+ music notes
+ starfish
+ seahorse
+ fish
+ pearls

The colors, I'd like to have like sunset colors, midnight purple in them, and ocean colors."

She put full faith in me to deliver her a two pieces that she had in mind.
Thank you Jackie for your patience ~
I hope you like what I've made for you, they'll be mailed out to California to you : )

I included the new Crsystallized Swarovski Fishies in Amber & Aquamarine


Commissioned custom orders take me a lot of thought & time to create. It is also the reason why I can't accept anymore orders than I can manage. Thanks for you always for your understanding ~ I'll update you with the pieces that I make as often as I can. I just won't have anything for sale again just yet.

*shout to Van, I update so you won't be bored at work* heart you sister of my boyfriend!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.