DSK Facts

A few reminders, just so everyone's up to date.

1. All Orders Placed after 11/17/09 will be made & shipped after 12/01/09

2. I cannot make exceptions for any more custom orders. It is not fair to others who have already placed their order and are waiting for their pieces to arrive.

3. I'm out of gold necklaces until next year 2010 ( a frequently asked question), I just prefer Sterling Silver ~ I'm a silver girl, but I'll have more gold when the time comes.

I understand that people have birthday presents to buy, or gifts to send, but if I know I don't have the time, I won't accept an order. It's just not fair to those who have already made purchases. Please be understanding. I appreciate everyone's patience who has placed an order with me within the past few weeks. I'm working as hard as I can to finish your pieces. I do make everything myself, I do not have elves. Although that would be nice : )

4. My prices are firm, I have to be fair to everyone who buy from me. I can't play favors cause you all are my favorites.

I just choose to have a blog store for the time being because I enjoy the personal selling and interaction with my bloggers in the environment of my blog. When my website is launched, pieces will be more available to purchase. I'm sorry if buying from me is "annoying" lol


Also, for those who "don't believe I have a trademark for the Bubbi Necklace" and were rude to me, or my business here you go. And why do you even visit?


Why the hell would I lie about owning a trademark?
I have all my Trademarks & Licenses framed, I'm proud of them : )

To those trying to make a buck off my success, or take advantage of any of my friends & jewelry models...please......

>:(
Don't sell my design as your own.
Be your own person.

I'm one of those people who will do everything in my power to make it right.
I don't ever let anything go. I guess that's my flaw ~

I wanna say sorry to all my friends, family and readers for having to see the "mean" side of me.
I just don't like getting taken advantage of, or disrespected in my own realm.

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.