DSK's Lottery Winner for November is....

Brandee*=)
E-mail me your full name & mailing address when you get a chance ^_^

This is your new necklace, congrats & thanks for being part of the DSK Jewelry Family : )

I'll post December's Lottery Prize tomorrow, it will be a good one since Christmas is around the corner & I love the holiday season most!
If you're a fan of DSK Jewelry, feel free to follow & comment becuase a random reader wins the prize each month. You don't have to be an existing customer or anything. I really appreciate the fact that you take time out of your day to visit my jewelry blog to see what I'm all about.
I also have a "Beauty Lottery" on my personal beauty blog, but the prize is always something makeup related since makeup was the main reason I started blogging. If you're into makeup, come on over!
If you're interested in learning more about me as a person, rather than just the jewelry side of me...I welcome you to visit : )
There's more to DSK Steph than just DSK Jewelry, you know :P
I'm currently dealing with the issues of implied engagement 0_o
I have other interests & I love making new friends.
I'm super excited for my Winter Break.
The holidays just make everything bad go away.
Who agrees?



What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.