Guest Post - Lynn Ferro

Coming up with unique jewelry designs that puts yours on top of getting noticed is always my biggest challenge.  Sure I look at other designers to get some ideas and inspiration, but I take those ideas and create them into my own unique look.  I have discovered that it’s all about color combinations and the elements that you choose.   These choices have created for me a repeat customer base that I’m so thankful for.  It’s absolutely rewarding to have someone appreciate your work and enjoy it as much as you did making it.  

One of my most unique creations is the Bolo leather wrap bracelets on memory wire.  These pieces can take your imagination anywhere.  The leather can be a bit difficult to thread onto the wire, but I’ve discovered that buying top quality is key.  I came across Leather Cord USA which is a perfect vendor for unique leather colors and textures and the quality is top notch.  All of these pieces have sold and the customer feedback was amazing.  They are comfortable and you have color all the way around the wrist.






You can find Lynn at her Etsy shop Yucca Bloom.

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.