Spring has SPRUNG!!!! (well, almost!)

by Kelli Pope
.................and so have my fingers!!! :0) With my Spring shows just around the corner, and coming on fast, I've been working furiously this week to get ready for them. Of course, as is usually the case, some of the shops where I'm on consignment, are also in need of pieces. So, my winter break is over, and it's on, on, on until ......... well, next January!! Better find some good finger exercises, huh?

Hammered sterling silver, with my own ceramic beads & pendant


Hammered copper with my turquoise ceramic beads & pendant



Hammered copper with my sage ceramic beads & pendant



Hammered antiqued brass with my ceramic beads and crawl glazed beads by Mary Ann Carroll
(a great pairing!! wish you could see the beautiful sage green highlights on these beads)


Hammered sterling silver with my light blue beads and butterfly pendant




Hammered antiqued copper with my turquoise on red stoneware.
Earrings on top left feature patinated copper from MissFickleMedia that go great with my beads!!





Hammered sterling silver with beads by Mary Ann Carroll, paired with beads by Gaea

And back to the studio I go...........

What are you excited about making this week??








What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.