New Bangle Bracelets

I'm a bracelet kind of a gal.  I really love making them.  Maybe it's because my wrists are the only skinny part of me!  LOL  These are especially fun because I can add my other passion, "textiles!"  I love working with the silk and, of course, the color has great appeal.  Many of these ribbons are from Lisa Jurist.  What a great etsy shop she has.  All I need to do is to add a couple of brightly colored enamel beads and you're home!

I have many of these bracelets that I wear ... not all at once ... but I bet I could!  They are a favorite. The bracelet is about 75% metal and 25% other colorful stuff!  I've decided to start selling these ... and at the ridiculous price of $22, I might add!  If you're interested, just go to www.paintingwithfireartwear.com and click on "jewelry" at the sidebar and you'll be taken right to them.

Horizon
Horizon, detail
Jasmine
Lilac

Lilac, detail
Persnickety, detail
Persnickety
Spring Fling
Spring Fling, detail

Please visit me at my blog for a look at some other bangles I'm making that are enameled.  But before you go, let me ask you this: Do you have a special thing you like to make?  What is it?  Why do you like to make it?  Thanks for sharing ... it will help to turn this "monologue" into a "dialogue!"  


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.