DSK Steph Gives Aways Brand New Louis Vuttion to...


Merry Christmas New York's Susan!
Thank you for finding us this past year!
We really appreciate your support in DSK Jewelry.

On the behalf of DSK Jewelry, Minh and I would like to gift Susan a brand new Louis Vuitton handbag and a DSK Necklace of her pick!

Susan, please tell us more about yourself and which bag you will be picking out :D
I'm sure everyone is curious including me! : )

(please email me! dskjewelry@gmail.com)

Susan just checked the blog! lol
She writes,

"OMG Steph,
My heart just sunk to the floor when I found out I won. Thank you Steph and Minh!!
I think I'm going to go with the the Neverfull MM in the Damier Ebene. I love the Damier Ebene canvas :).

What would you like to know about me? I was actually thinking about starting to blog again but I never get the chance to sit down and start lol.
I'm 21 years old and currently studying at the University at Buffalo. I was raised in Brooklyn, NY but currently reside in New York City...when I'm not in Buffalo that is. I have an adorable dog name Pumba who is a year + nine months old. I'm a medical assistant working in a dermatology office, so I get to see pretty gross things. I am also a pharmacy technician and spend my nights packing drugs for grandmas and grandpas living in senior homes. I love food! I am so blessed to be surrounded by good food in New York.

I can't think of anything else right now so let me know if there is anything else you would like to know :).

Merry Christmas!!

Susan :)"

I do know that Susan goes to college in New York.^_^
She doesn't have a blog, but she does have a blogger account that she doesn't use!
I hope you made it home and are having a great holiday break with your family!
You should start blogging over break :)
Happy Holidays Susan! We hope you have a wonderful Christmas Day :D

Do not be sad! I do not want to see any negative comments today!
I also have a surprise for another one of you, but I will save that news for New Year's Day. Stay posted! :)

Next Winter, I have decided to giveaway a brand new Clear Cube!
What is a Clear Cube? It's one of my new favorite things, and I've made two videos about them so check it out : )

Here's a video of the Clear Cube empty :D I cannot tell you how much I adore this cube!


And here is a video of my Clear Cube filled up with makeup : )
I really love the Clear Cube and I hope one of my readers / customers will love it too.
This DSK Giveaway won't be until next Christmas, but I thought I'd let you know what the gift will be next Christmas :D



From my family to yours, Happy Holidays everyone!

Love,

Steph

***This is a DSK Jewelry Promotion. LV is not affiliated with DSK Jewelry. LV is a trademark of Louis Vuitton.***

Congrats to the winner! Steph and I fought over who the winner should be--it wasn't an easy decision. At one point, I suggested to Steph that we should give everyone a bag! But that would mean we'd have to sell Timmy and Wally... and then maybe their pups. Anyhow, I'm very happy that we got a winner. Thank you for all your support. Happy new year everyone! -Minh

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.