September's First Everything Bracelet

"Down By the Marina"
7.25" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski Crystals & Pearls
Antique Silver Seahorse Charm
*sold*


"Fuchsia & Violet Silver Hoops"
.925 Sterling Silver
Crystallized Swarovski
*sold*

I wanted to try something new with hoop earrings since it's been a while since I've posted any hoops. I think it's been about 10 months since I've made any hoop earrings.
I still have a few pairs of sterling earring threads in stock.

5" Sterling Silver Light Sapphire Star Thread Earrings
Clear Out: $10







3" Sterling Silver Light Amethyst Thread Earrings
Clear Out: $10






I will be posting two more Everything Bracelets later this evening. I'm still finishing up on them. I got side tracked and make the "Down by the Marina" bracelet earlier today. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you back later tonight ^_^

Please do join my Giveaway in the previous post : )

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.