IT ALL STARTED WITH HER.

I'm sure most if not all of you ladies (and some gents) know that PINK is one of THE hottest blogger in the realm of beauty blog. She's far from ordinary & extraordinary with aesthetics. She's a creative genius. If she can't make something desirable, I don't now who can!

IT ALL STARTED WITH HER.

She is the reason I started blogging last September, her encouragement & support persuaded me to ponder & create my first blog exactly one year ago. Little did I know there was a world of smart, beautiful girls with the biggest hearts online. I've made SO many great friends through blogger *tear*

I owe my blog existence to you PINK
, without you~ I don't think DSK Jewelry, LLC would have ever been born.

To PINK: A lifetime of DSK Jewelry

If you haven't yet checked out her blog.

PLEASE DO SO: PINK (click here)



DSK Model PINK is modeling the DSK Baller Necklace in AB
(more photos on PINK's blogspot)

http://xppinkxx.blogspot.com
Swarovski & Sterling Silver Meet DSK Jewelry

I'm still not open for orders yet, but I do have a waiting list & you are welcome to add yourself.
I'm still filing and faxing paper work to various destinations.
I'll be back soon, thank you all for your love & support!

Check out PINK's blog if you haven't already done so, xoxo

Steph

P.S. Are all my friends sweet or what?
Holly, Lena, Pam, Eki, Jaime, Liz, Stephie, Bubbi, Hanhie
I love you all, and so will DSK Jewelry, LLC
I'll contact you all soon with real time modeling contracts with the company ; )

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.